Park model homes are conveniently movable and affordable with features distinct from traditional manufactured homes. Stone Canyon Cabins is proud to offer quality park model homes for sale to meet a range of requirements and budgets.
Since there have been tiny houses for sale, they've taken the market by storm. Efficient, cost-effective and surprisingly functional, tiny homes have a lot to offer. Read this post to learn more.
Looking for a portable home with all the necessary amenities, including eco-friendliness and energy efficiency? Then log cabin mobile homes will be the best choice for you. These wooden homes with customizable designs will enable you to live comfortably in style.
To buy tiny houses for sale, homeowners do not have to mortgage their existing properties. More than half of tiny house dwellers do not pay rent or a mortgage. In this Infographic you will learn the facts about tiny house ownership.
Why not choose a home that has all the necessary facilities and is available at a low price? Find mobile cabin homes for sale near you and live in a trendy, stylish and comfortable way.
Park models are attractive and, at the same time, affordable. These smaller, mobile houses are fun to live in due to the greater number of opportunities for activities. They are basically recreational vehicles, and sellers offer park model homes for sale with several different layouts and features. Additionally, they are designed for either long-term or permanent placement living. When buying a park model home, you should check out the interior before choosing your ideal home.
An Ideal Park Model Home
If you see a common layout of a park model home, you will notice a few common features including a kitchen, bathroom, dining area and, of course, bedroom. Apart from that, the more expensive homes will have more space, which you can utilize according to your needs and preferences. A standard park model home is generally 30 feet long and 12 feet wide. Here are more details regarding some of the common features:
1. Front living area: More than half of the space is taken up by the front living area. This is an open area, keeping the trailer airy, well-ventilated and spacious. Most designs include windows or sliding doors in this area.
2. Kitchen: The cooking area adds elegance and storage space to the home. With additional storage, you can make multiple uses of this space.
3. Dining area: Typically, the dining area is set up for two people to enjoy a meal together. If you wish, you can use the living or kitchen space for dining, or you can even choose to eat outside.
4. Bathroom: When you look at park model homes for sale, pay attention to the bathrooms. Some bathrooms might not have modern appliances or all necessary facilities. In addition to basic appliances, the bathroom should have a good drainage system, and it should be functional.
5. Bedroom: The bedroom should be located in the innermost corner of the park model home. It should also include a built-in closet and storage space. The standard bedrooms have adequate ventilation and are typically a minimum of 120 square feet.
Park Model Home Maintenance
Mostly, a park model does need a lot of attention, but as an owner or resident, you do need to take a few steps to care for it. The first and most basic step you can take is an inspection—this will help you evaluate the home and know which, if any, areas need care. Stone Canyon, which offers top-quality park model homes for sale, suggests checking for termites. You should also check the electrical wiring and plumbing fixtures.
Heating equipment is another thing that you should look after. Check to see if it is in working order or not; otherwise, it can damage the entire electrical system.
Tips for Protecting a Park Model Home
1. You should always prevent moisture from building up in between the roof, walls, floors and other structural places.
2. Park models are vulnerable to severe storms, so to keep yours safe, maintain the roof and other structures according to the manufacturer’s advice.
3. Check the vents, including the air conditioner, exhaust fan, etc.
4. Use approved sealants or silicon coating for leaks and cracks.
5. Clean the pipes on a regular basis.
Cover all the pipes with heat tape.
A modular, park, mobile and manufactured home may look similar, but from the inside, all of these homes have both subtle and obvious differences. Before you invest your hard-earned money, read on to learn more details of these distinctly different homes.
There are many reasons to buy a modular home like cost saving, good quality, time saving, and much more. Check out this infographic to learn more about these advantages in detail.
Trendy tiny houses for sale are gaining immense popularity, as they give people the liberty to explore beyond the limits of a conventional home. This blog post presents to you the ways in which you can find out how mobile your tiny home is.
Modular homes are the future homes. Most people seem to be wary and suspicious of mobile cabin homes. In this blog you will know the reason to consider before buying a modular home.
Tiny mobile home is a house on wheels that keep you moving on the journey of life. Find out in this blog post 10 tips that are suggested by the experts offering tiny houses for sale in your city.
People love their homes because it is the place where they can feel comfortable and be themselves. Find out the reason why people need park model homes.
Living in a micro cottage needs some unique furniture to maximize your space. Find out in this infographic how you can live large in small space.
All people want to live a happy life and when it comes to deciding where to live, a mobile cabin home is a right choice. Find out how to buy a mobile home cabin in this blog post.
Find out in this blog post how tiny houses can bring you peace of mind by relieving you from mortgages and providing big benefits.
A tiny house is a small house and an rv is a house in wheels. Find out the difference of tiny house and RV in this blog.
A large number of people from different parts of the world are suffering because they are homeless. Find out how tiny houses and micro cottages are helping curb homelessness.
Home is more than a shelter. Now a days the market is full with options offering park model homes for sale. Find out the difference between park model homes and Traditional homes
To get a perfect look in your home wood finishes are the best, and it makes your home looks beautiful. Find out how wood finishes are best for your home.