Are you willing to spend your vacation in mobile homes? Get them from mobile cabin homes for sale knowing your requirements.
If you want to get a house from park model homes from sale for minimalist living, don’t confuse it with the tiny houses. There are lots of differences between the two. Read the blog to learn those.
Tiny houses for sale today have a lot of window and natural lighting options. Here's what to look for in your tiny home.
Read this blog to learn about the experience of other owners of tiny cabin homes, then check out our mobile cabin homes for sale.
If you're looking for a tiny house or checking out park model homes for sale, read here to learn more about important things to consider when making your choice.
Whether you're looking for pre-owned tiny houses for sale or to keep your own road worthy, here are some tips for keeping a tiny home movable.
Search for the best deal from the options of tiny houses for sale and learn minimalist living to add more value to your life and belongings.
Before trying to build your own version of a tiny house for sale that you like, learn the differences between DIY-built and professionally custom-built houses.
Before you leap into a purchase of a park model or cabin style tiny home, there a few things to consider about buying, moving in and adapting to tiny house living.
Anyone into minimalist living has been scouring the web for tiny houses for sale. Many remain unconvinced. It is the time to break the misconceptions associated with tiny homes.
Stone Canyon Cabins offers spacious modular cabins homes along with appliances designed especially for minimal living.
If you are fascinated by minimalism, a tiny house may be perfect for you. There are lots of options among tiny houses for sale. Read this article to learn about how to live comfortably with less space.
The log cabin home has changed over the years from only a shelter to a beautiful and minimal abode amidst nature. Read this infographic to learn more about log homes.
The micro cottage for sale is trending as new home owners see the benefits of a tiny home. Learn the benefits and uses of a micro cottage here.
Park model homes are conveniently movable and affordable with features distinct from traditional manufactured homes. Stone Canyon Cabins is proud to offer quality park model homes for sale to meet a range of requirements and budgets.
Since there have been tiny houses for sale, they've taken the market by storm. Efficient, cost-effective and surprisingly functional, tiny homes have a lot to offer. Read this post to learn more.
Looking for a portable home with all the necessary amenities, including eco-friendliness and energy efficiency? Then log cabin mobile homes will be the best choice for you. These wooden homes with customizable designs will enable you to live comfortably in style.
To buy tiny houses for sale, homeowners do not have to mortgage their existing properties. More than half of tiny house dwellers do not pay rent or a mortgage. In this Infographic you will learn the facts about tiny house ownership.
Why not choose a home that has all the necessary facilities and is available at a low price? Find mobile cabin homes for sale near you and live in a trendy, stylish and comfortable way.
Park models are attractive and, at the same time, affordable. These smaller, mobile houses are fun to live in due to the greater number of opportunities for activities. They are basically recreational vehicles, and sellers offer park model homes for sale with several different layouts and features. Additionally, they are designed for either long-term or permanent placement living. When buying a park model home, you should check out the interior before choosing your ideal home.
An Ideal Park Model Home
If you see a common layout of a park model home, you will notice a few common features including a kitchen, bathroom, dining area and, of course, bedroom. Apart from that, the more expensive homes will have more space, which you can utilize according to your needs and preferences. A standard park model home is generally 30 feet long and 12 feet wide. Here are more details regarding some of the common features:
1. Front living area: More than half of the space is taken up by the front living area. This is an open area, keeping the trailer airy, well-ventilated and spacious. Most designs include windows or sliding doors in this area.
2. Kitchen: The cooking area adds elegance and storage space to the home. With additional storage, you can make multiple uses of this space.
3. Dining area: Typically, the dining area is set up for two people to enjoy a meal together. If you wish, you can use the living or kitchen space for dining, or you can even choose to eat outside.
4. Bathroom: When you look at park model homes for sale, pay attention to the bathrooms. Some bathrooms might not have modern appliances or all necessary facilities. In addition to basic appliances, the bathroom should have a good drainage system, and it should be functional.
5. Bedroom: The bedroom should be located in the innermost corner of the park model home. It should also include a built-in closet and storage space. The standard bedrooms have adequate ventilation and are typically a minimum of 120 square feet.
Park Model Home Maintenance
Mostly, a park model does need a lot of attention, but as an owner or resident, you do need to take a few steps to care for it. The first and most basic step you can take is an inspection—this will help you evaluate the home and know which, if any, areas need care. Stone Canyon, which offers top-quality park model homes for sale, suggests checking for termites. You should also check the electrical wiring and plumbing fixtures.
Heating equipment is another thing that you should look after. Check to see if it is in working order or not; otherwise, it can damage the entire electrical system.
Tips for Protecting a Park Model Home
1. You should always prevent moisture from building up in between the roof, walls, floors and other structural places.
2. Park models are vulnerable to severe storms, so to keep yours safe, maintain the roof and other structures according to the manufacturer’s advice.
3. Check the vents, including the air conditioner, exhaust fan, etc.
4. Use approved sealants or silicon coating for leaks and cracks.
5. Clean the pipes on a regular basis.
Cover all the pipes with heat tape.